Friday, July 15, 2011

Dreams do come true.

The past few weeks have been so full.

I went on a very affirming and interesting 'train the trainer' course a few weeks ago, which took me away from my family much more than they, or I am used to. Then my body succumbed to sickness and the last week of term was a write off. My Masters study is tantalizingly close to completion, with my Winter term subject drawing to a close and then just one more unit to go.

Yet, with my eyes bleary from work and my body aching from lack of sleep and bickering children, my heart and mind are overflowing with love and thanks. I have been so well supported by my family and friends. I feel so fortunate.

I actually feel like a dream is coming true. And quite literally it is.

My dreams of a biodome. The wistful thoughts that I spoke of mere weeks ago of building a biodome have been met with a resounding call of excitement.

My brother has also been coveting the idea of building a geodesic dome. With his study and impending career in architecture well underway, he is interested in designing and building a biodome. My husband, who is rather handy with tools, has found several potential places in the garden for me to selects from (even if we do need to move garden beds or shrubs to fit it in). And my Mum, well she is keen too and will be helping with the significant investment that it is.

As I said, I am so very fortunate to have such wonderful people in my life who make my dreams come true.

No comments:

Post a Comment