Sunday, January 23, 2011

Diggers Club

I received a subscription to Diggers Club for my birthday this year and I have been flicking through the catalogues and making a wish lift of all of this things that I would like to grow in the garden... I think I need to sit down with our garden plan again and work out what we are going to do, where we have space to put new things and where we have a semi-idea, to work out specifics, like which fruit and nut trees are we actually going to put in the space that we have set aside for them.

So many possibilities and so many thoughts. Unfortunately I think practicality must win here. Just like I know that some things simply don't grow in our climate, I need to realize that we do only have a suburban block and it does have its limits!

No comments:

Post a Comment